Resources & Courses
Want to work with Amy but not quite ready to jump straight in? Get to know Amy and her content through some of these online courses and resources.
Can I Get A Little Woo-Woo?
The idea for this webinar has been so strong and so clear and so life-changing for ME, I simply couldn't wait to share it with YOU.
Let me explain.
- Though we may call it different things, we agree there is a source of unlimited abundance and energy.
- We agree that we came from that source.
- We also agree that when we are connected to that source, energy flows through us and our unique gifts and out into the world.
- This "flow" is the most unbelievably miraculous experience—I would even argue that this is what truly living is all about.
Does that sound a little woo woo? It certainly is, and I LOVE it!
This webinar is for people who want to learn more about how to be connected to this flow because this is a new thought, need to be reminded of this truth that they have experienced before in a new way, or want to open the passageway for this flow to come more easily through them.
A Healthy Boundary Is Not Mean
- How do I create healthy boundaries with the people in my life?
- How do I know if I’m in a relationship with unhealthy boundaries?
- How can I create healthy boundaries with my work or business?
- What words do I use to communicate new boundaries that I know won’t be received well?
Surrender to Structure
This, my friends, is called self-sabotage. It is a silent, sneaky foe, and a destroyer of dreams.
A Boundary Is Not a Wall
Defining and nurturing healthy, life-giving relationships with appropriate boundaries can help you grow your business, career and network. In this webinar, we talk about how to overcome fierce, isolating independence and build a powerful support team, master concrete strategies for managing draining people in your work and life, and learn how to give to others from the overflow of your time, talent and resources.
"This entire experience was so much more than just meetings and a workshop. The topics were insightful, meaningful and so very valuable. I have rediscovered my passion for my work and role as a leader."
Kari VeZain, National Sales Manager